Holland Madness

An organized place for the crazy, insane, madness we call our lives.

Friday, October 2, 2009

The first = the best

No Gabe, I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about how I'm the first to post! Hooray! (Granted I did create the Blog so I kind of had a wee bit of a head start.) Anyways - I hope this is a place where we can come and share our rediculous lives with one another!

This weekend I'm off to Vegas to be the best MOH (maid of honor) ever!!! I will post pics when I get home.

I'm starting a website/past time business. http://www.announcementsbyjen.com/ - I haven't started work on my website but that's my goal for the next few weeks. With all the compliments I received from Em's announcements I thought to myself, "well heck, might as well try to make some money from this!" so if any of you know anyone who wants cute/cheap/unique announcements send em my way. :) I'll also be making 'save the dates' for Beck and maybe her announcement; I already have a portfolio! Yippy! I'm excitd and hope I can make a little extra money on the side doing something I think is SO fun!

Also I am trying to nail down dates for me and Micah's trip to NC to visit the respective g-parents. I called Gma Holland today and it made me realize how much I don't call her and I may go to hell for taking advantage that my grandmother is still alive and well. Resolution: call her more. She misses all of us so much!

Also I have 2 other blogs: http://www.jenandmicahlarsen.blogspot.com/ (where I rant about my weirdness and funny moments of life) and http://www.kickinkurves.blogspot.com/ (where I post all my delish vegan receipes!)

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment